Here are 3 basic parts to our Full Service 1.5% Listing program, in a nutshell.
- We list your house and do all the things below for just 1.5% total commission to us! We are Full Service Plus, meaning we do more advertising, are more proactive and offer more services than most of the 6 and 7% listing agents.
- If we bring the buyer or you find a buyer, we will represent both buyer and seller, full service, giving our whole heart and soul, for a total of 2% Commission! No other realtor offers this service!
- If another realtor brings the buyer, you pay us 1.5% and the other realtor 2.5% for a total of 4% commission! That is the lowest rate in town- yet we do 100% full service, really more than full service if you read all that we do! We are not Discount at all! You can find out what Full Service means by reading the bullets below.
What you get for 1.5%
- We are a local family company, mother, 3 daughters and son in law- dad is our webguy! We do all the things that normal realtors do: lockbox, putting it on rmls, sign, color flyers, do a Broker’s Open; representing you 100% from start to finish, plus much more.
- We have been doing 1.5% listings since 2005, always full service, and we pay over $600 per month for advertising our listings. We continually add new advertising mediums as things change. You can specifics on our advertising below.
- We also show your home, negotiate all offers, qualify buyers, handle the inspection, help you with repair negotiations, escrow, the appraisal, and all the other paperwork and problems that might come up along the way.
- We take professional photos. I’ve been a photographer since 1973, used aperture and light meter etc. Photos are my specialty. We have the latest wide angle camera and spend the time it takes to edit each photo to make sure the best features of your home are captured and displayed.
- I’m a professional writer, and take time to write descriptive, colorful, creative ads that emphasize the best features of your home.
- I remodeled and built houses for 20 years before becoming a realtor, so understand repair issues, and can fight for you with knowledge and understanding! Read more about my experience below.
- I taught all the Home Improvement classes at Home Depot back for several years before becoming a realtor-I even wrote and taught the Home Depot University Electrical class.
- We are neighborhood Specialists, and wrote the online Portland Neighborhood Guide of at least 400 pages- so we know all the neighborhoods and suburbs of Portland, and we make sure to describe all the unique features of your neighborhood, like parks, shops and restaurants, trails, etc
- I’ve been a Realtor since 1998, had my own company since 2006
- My job evaluation test always puts me as excelling as teacher, psychologist, school principal and social worker! These are important skills needed in working with people, understanding their needs, and negotiating both price and repairs.
- I’m a go-getter, highly motivated, and I love what I do. It is our family business, all my kids are involved, and even my brother and his wife are realtors, so when we are together, real estate is right in the middle of us! It is our life!
You can read more details about who we are below
Why we do 1.5% Listings
We are a local family company, 3 daughters, a mother and a son in law! Dad is our webmaster! We have been doing full service 1.5% listings since 2005, and over the years have added more and more advertising and services, without increasing the price.
Extensive Advertising Done – Why our advertising is so much more comprehensive than other realtors:
I take creative, intuitive, professional photos with a professional Cannon 35 mm digital wide angle lens camera and use the Professional grade Photo Shop editor to make sure your home is showcased at it’s best. Photos are my specialty!
I am a professional writer – so I write descriptive, colorful, creative ads bringing out the best features of Your Home. I include surrounding amenities like shops, restaurants, parks, festivals or anything else that makes your neighborhood special. Today, most people are looking for a lifestyle, even more than a house style. I feel that marketing the surrounding neighborhood parks, shops, trails, bike paths and anything else that is unique to your location, is one of the most important things I can do.
We do a creative, unique Virtual Tour set to music, for each of our listings, that we can attach to rmls, zillow, realtor.com, facebook, twitter, pinterest, Instagram and other sites! It helps us to get extra photos onto rmls,
We are neighborhood specialists
We are Neighborhood Specialists -We wrote the huge, free, online Portland Neighborhood Guide in 2006 that was by the Portland Welcoming Committee as the best Neighborhood Guide in Portland! It is on our website! We just finished updating it this fall, in 2017, so it is even better now!
Sometimes there can be an issue with appraisals. If we think there could be a problem, we work hard to make sure we handle it before it becomes a problem.
I specialize in helping you negotiate repairs
I have built and remodeled houses down to the studs for 20 years before becoming a realtor… and we actually did all the work ourselves… We didn’t hire people! Our first house was a 1914 that needed absolutely everything redone!
How our team works
We always co-list all our listings, so that you have our whole team working for you! We all try to be available to answer calls, texts, and emails. Because we are a close knit family, and we love each other, we really care about our business even more than most… it is our life… and we work together to make it the best it can be!
What else I offer to help you sell your house
I’ve been a realtor since 1998, have been full time since 2005, have had my own business since 2006! I have sold houses at the multi-million dollar platinum, diamond level now, year after year, for several years! We average 50 to 60 sales per year since 2006.
A litle bit more about our listing program, for the curious
How do we manage to sell so many of our listings ourselves?
When I first came up with this business plan in 2004, I wanted to make sure buyers contacted us if they wanted to see one of our listings, or had questions about it. Our goal was to give sellers what we promised… which was to sell their house for 1.5%. To do this,
Here is how our program works: We do all the normal things other realtors do: Put up a professional sign, do color flyers and keep box loaded, put on an rmls lockbox and enter it into rmls, do a Brokers Open and open houses if you want them, take all the photos, write and post ads etc.